What business opportunities do you spot
in Asia, Middle East and Africa?
Van Caem Klerks Group is looking for an
Asia, Middle East, Africa
Are you driven by identifying and creating new business opportunities in the international wholesale and retail industry? Do you love closing a good deal and celebrating your successes with your team? Would you like to be part of a dynamic, young international team, based at an amazing office in the centre of Amsterdam?
Then Van Caem Klerks Group might be looking for you!
What will you do?
As an Export Manager AMEA you will be responsible for growing the food business of Van Caem Klerks Group in Asia, Middle East and Africa by establishing and developing relationships with suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers in this region. You will not be one to be afraid to pick up the phone, build relationships and negotiate deals. You will sell and will buy and you will be P&L responsible. You know your numbers and are able to close the most profitable deal. You will work closely with your colleagues from Trade Support who will help you execute your orders.
Work hard and Play hard
After a busy week you can celebrate your results with your colleagues, on Van Caem’s boat on the Amsterdam canals, having a drink in the office bar, or enjoying a couple of the best parties.
What’s the offer?
- Be part of an inspiring and ambitious young team in a flat organisation.
- Full P&L responsibility.
- Opportunity to develop yourself (further) to become a commercial specialist - purchasing and sales - in an international context.
- Travel international (about 30% of your time).
- An attractive base salary and an uncapped bonus scheme.
What will you bring?
- A bachelor’s degree in commercial management (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of active sales experience e.g., as a trader
- Ambition: a strong drive to perform and achieve targets
- A self-starter and a team player who can also work individually
- Strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- A good command of Arabic; French is a huge advantage
- A valid driver’s licence 😉
- The legal right to live and work in The Netherlands (please add proof of this to your application if you do not live in the EU at this moment).
Apply via YellowApple and earn your first bonus of € 2.000,- from us*
For further information about this position contact Mark van den Hoogenband of YellowApple Recruitment (email@example.com, or by phone +31 (0)6 371 735 70). Please apply using the form at the top of this vacancy. Unfortunately we are unable to process applications made by email.
About Van Caem Klerks Group
Through its global network, taking advantage of international price fluctuations and exchange rates, Van Caem Klerks Group is able to offer a vast range of FMCG in categories like spirits and wine, perfumes, skincare and toiletries, as well as food. They sell brands such as Jack Daniel’s, Dior, Gucci, Lacoste and more to their clients at excellent prices and competitive delivery terms. Its aftersales service is known to be best in class with a focus on building long-term relationships with clients and suppliers. This strategy has proven to be successful and has resulted in a company history of more than 50 years.
* this bonus will be paid to you if you are the successful candidate and stay with the company for at least 7 months